Once, I had a shortness of breath problem and I couldn’t walk for a minute without losing my breath. At that time, I read several articles related to my problem to get rid of it. In some of the articles, The Breather Device was mentioned.
After that, I decided to purchase one and order online and within a short time, I got It in my hand. Later, I started using it and you can’t believe how simple it was. It has been used for almost 1 month.
Finally, I am here to give you The Breather Review from the experience that I encountered. If you are looking for an unbiased review on the Breather, this article will be the perfect one. Here I have demonstrated the features of the Breather, its main function, benefits, limitations, prices, refund policy, and many more. So, let’s get into the review.
The Breather Review: A Short Overview
If you are suffering from chronic respiratory diseases like COPD, heart disease, neuromuscular disease, asthma, or hypertension, breathing becomes tough. In that case, to take a breath smoothly, the Breather can be used that holds a way to enhance the efficacy of muscles that support breathing.
The Breather is a drug and chemical-free, evidence-based device that helps users develop respiratory muscle weakness, swallow performance, dyspnea speech, and the entire quality of life.
This device is easy to use, just take it, place it in your mouth, breathe in deeply for 2 to 3 seconds, hold your breath for a second, and then breathe out. The breather is available online only, so you can’t purchase it offline.
What Is The Breather?
Let’s see the definition of the Breather. It is a portable device that is designed to develop your expiratory and inspiratory muscles. The Breather helps users with several conditions like COPD, asthma, heart disease, hypertension, multiple sclerosis, etc.
Not only that but also it improves the lungs’ strength by developing the absorption of oxygen to the body’s important part. In addition, your muscles responsible got trained by the Breather for inhaling and exhaling oxygen.
Most importantly, the Breather firm up your breathing; thus, you will be up to take a breath without any complications, complete breath, and experience a better quality of life. It has been proven that the small device enhances breathing health inclusive for those with respiratory-related issues.
The Breather Technical Specifications
In the table below, I have listed the technical specifications of the Breather that will help you to know more details about it.
|Product Dimension||5.1 x 1.7 x 1.8 inches; 2.2 Ounces|
|Size For||Every Age Group|
|Battery or Charging Requirement||No|
|Fitted With||Adjustable Dials & Intensity Control|
Clinical Benefits & Features of The Breather
This segment is all about the clinical benefits and the features of the Breather that has been written based on my personal experience.
- The Breather enhances the blood circulation to your muscles. Because of that, your performance capacity gets increased and you can exercise for an extended period.
- To improve the diaphragm’s strength and other respiratory muscles, the muscle training device is very effective.
- The Breather [RMTD] optimizes your cardiac system & circulation. As a result, your blood pressure gets reduced and ensures better sleep.
- It confers your body with oxygen that needs to work its best and make you feel better.
- The Breather comes in a compact size that can fit anywhere and you can even carry it into your pocket.
- It doesn’t require a battery or charge to be operated which will save you money.
- The Breather holds a built-in grip that ensures a comfortable and secure hold.
- Adjustable dials and independent intensity control have been used on the Breather that let you simply control your training. For instance, it will enable you to adjust both the inhale and exhale resistance levels, particularly of one another.
- It is easily detachable from its base if needed which makes it easier to clean the device on a regular basis without causing damage.
- No matter what age group or weight range you belong to as it comes with the perfect size for everyone.
How Does The Breather Work?
This device performs for different situations depending on your needs. For example, it helps eliminate the advancement of breathing myopathy if you are a sufferer of neuromuscular disease. Apart from that, It enhances your oxygen flow if you are an athlete. On the other hand, if you are a musician, it will improve better breath control.
It helps decrease time on mechanical ventilation in surgery and eliminate bronchodilator use if you hold a respiratory disease. All you have to do is, just place the device against your lips, modulate the difficulty settings, and then follow it up by inhaling and exhaling through the breather to improve your breathing with every single use.
The Breather should be adjusted with a 6 resistance level for breathing in, and level 5 is perfect for breathing out. The resistance level that has been mentioned is the right workload that optimizes your muscles for respiration.
However, your breathing problem can be solved considerably by the Breather. If you feel short of breath, you should go for the Breather to have the best result.
How To Use The Breather?
Using the Breather is not as difficult as you think. Following the 4 simple ones that I have given below, you will be up to effectively using it.
- Step 1: First, set the intensity level from 1 through 6. You should start from the lowest level and then gradually increase it.
- Step 2: Keep your lips against the Breather and inhale and exhale.
- Step 3: Use the Breather for 5 to 10 minutes regularly. You can use the Breather’s breathing coach smartphone app for customizing breathing lessons and training seasons.
- Step 4: Experience better breathing within two weeks or fewer than that.
What's Included With The Breather?
This is the segment where I have mentioned what you’ll get in your Breather kit. Let’s check them out.
- The Breather device comes with 6 inspiratory and 5 expiratory settings.
- It holds 2 mouthpieces, one is a comfortable mouthpiece and the other one is a 15 mm to 12 mm adapter.
- You’ll get countless access to on-demand videos related to training and can download them to enhance your confidence level with the Breather.
- The Breather Coach App will guide you for better breathing sessions.
- Comes with an individual packet which is better for gifting.
- Offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
How Does Respiratory Muscle Training Work?
How does respiratory muscle training or RMT work? Well, you can train your breathing muscles like other muscles in your body for better breathing. Several muscles are used by your body to breathe in and out. When you breathe, you are pressuring these muscles at an average intensity. But, when you use The Breather or other devices like that, you are pressuring these muscles during the inhale and exhale.
However, according to Physiopedia, your body has two types of muscles. Muscles of inspiration and Muscles of expiration.
Muscles of Inspiration [For Breathing In]
Several muscles are used by your body to breathe in. Here is the list of them.
- Sternocleidomastoid to raise the sternum
- Scalene group that improves the upper ribs
- Pectoralis minor to help with breathing
- External intercostal that optimizes ribs
- The diaphragm that raises the vertical dimension of the thoracic cavity during increasing lower ribs
Muscles of Expiration [For Breathing Out]
Expiration originates from the passive lungs’ elastic recoil, rib cage, and diaphragm. That’s why it works differently than inspiration. Here is the list of muscles of expiration.
- Abdominal to destroy ribs and constrict abdominal substance to increase the diaphragm.
- Internal intercostal to demolish ribs
- Quadrats laburnum that annihilates ribs
Is The Breather Safe For Kids?
This is one of the common questions that I have already got several times, especially from the people who are supposed to purchase one from their children. My answer to the question is, YES! It is completely safe for kids. But keep in mind that, after using it for the first time, they may experience slight headaches because of the improved exchange of oxygen for Co2 and the body needs to get used to this. If they experience it, pause for a couple of minutes and breathe normally without the breather.
The Breather Reviews: What Do Users Have To Say
In this segment, I have attached some screenshots of reviews given by some users.
The Breather Refund Policy
After purchasing and using it for a couple of days, if you don’t find it useful, you’ll get your entire money back as it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. You can return it without getting any complications for sure.
The Breather Pricing
The price of the Breather is a bit expensive if you purchase a single piece that will cost $59.99 plus shipping cost. But, if you buy 2, you’ll get one for free which is $119.98 including shipping fees in the USA which will save you $59.99. The best deal is purchasing 3 Breathers where you will have 2 Breathers for completely free. The price of the deal is $179.97 and no shipping cost in the USA.
Where Can I Order The Breather?
The Breather can be ordered from the authority site where you’ll get all the promotional prices with a 30-day refund policy. Besides that, you’ll be able to return your product without any hassle if you don’t get it useful after using it for a couple of days. You can purchase it from there using different payment methods such as American Express, Discover, Master Card, Visa Card, and PayPal as well.
Do you have questions about your order or the products? Would you like to get technical support? Will you return it if you don’t get satisfied? In that case, you can contact the Breather support team directly at
- [email protected]
- PN Medical, Inc, 3571 S Atlantic Ave, Cocoa Beach FL 32931
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have more to know, you can read out the section where I have answered some questions that may come to your subconscious mind.
Can The Breather Be Shared?
Strictly It is prohibited to share amongst people not even close family members. The Breather and Breather fit both are only for single-patient use devices. If it is shared, users may suffer from infectious diseases.
What Is The Breather Good For?
The Breather has a positive impact on dyspnea, and breathlessness. Apart from that, it can be used as a complementary therapy for people with asthma, bronchodilators, corticosteroid therapy, and dry powder inhalers.
What Is The Breather For Asthma?
It has already been mentioned that The Breather can be used as a complementary therapy for asthma. Let me clear it with an example. Using the device helps people with asthma to free the airways more efficiently and increase expiratory muscle strength.
How Long Will The Breather Last?
If you can take care of it properly, it will last for years, but it is recommended to change the Breather after using it for two years.
What Is The Best Way To Clean A Respiratory Exerciser?
To clean a respiratory exerciser, your hand is enough with a little quantity from the dishwasher shop. Rinse it very well and clear excess water. Let it dry completely before packaging it.
Is It Possible To Use The Breather In Place Of An Inhaler Or Existing Medication?
The answer is, No! The Breather cannot replace your medication, but it can lessen the use of your medication as it develops the distribution of medication. However, I strongly recommend taking suggestions from doctors or pharmacists in this regard.
The Breather is undoubtedly a useful device that is a straightforward solution for breathing issues. It is true that it cannot be replaced with inhalers or medical devices, but you’ll still find it useful to improve respiratory strength and offer therapeutic relief.
However, In this Breather Review, I have tried my best to discuss everything related to the Breather. Hopefully, you have found it useful and that will help you to purchase one and clear all confusions you had for a long time. Even then, if you have any questions regarding the product, ask me in the comment section.